Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Dave Pearce
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

OLM 7cm BASSIE DUDES

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: OLM 7cm BASSIE DUDES
    Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:20pm
Heres some new OLM lures , old lure maker, designed for bass, golden perch, etc , will be tested this weekend at Wivenhoe Dam, lets hope the bass like the OLM BASSIE DUDES, cheers pearcey
1wood View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1wood Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 9:23pm
Pearcy
Nice looking lures and like the paint scheme good luck with the Bass

Cheers Mick

Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 10:00pm
Dave, very nice and I see they are using a bib not dissimilar to the Crystal 'Psycho' you gave me many many MANY years ago, I still have it in my Dave Pearce collection Thumbs Up
They should do the trick alright on the Bass.

Brad

"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 10:45pm
Nice work Again Dave I look forward to the bass pics
Fish Choking Lures :)
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Oct 2013 at 10:54pm
You are right Brad, only these were a bit easier to get to swim, those Psycho Deep were a real pain in the you know what being a smaller lure , i think i spent more time making sure they swam than i did making the lure itself , if that makes any sense mateWacko, cheers pearcey
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 12:48pm
Sweet looking little lures, Dave! Clap
Should produce!

DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 2013 at 1:02pm
I recon they ought to go alright Dave they look like they go nice and deep which is what I think you need for wivenhoe
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2013 at 8:15pm
Went to Wivenhoe Dam friday set up the tent and it poured down friday afternoon the elcheapo tent stood up well with a tarp on top , saturday was a fine day and jumped in the inflatable that performed well just needs a few modifications with more weight up front in the wind, caught 2 solid forkies on the new Bassie Dude Lures, black and white TongueLOL swam well and got down deep , get a bit more confident with the inflatable , met Rowland Bkool on the water good to meet  you mate, we showed each other our lures and i gave him one of the new Bassie Dude Lures in black and whiteLOL, only joking, missed meeting Brolly as well , next time , cheers pearcey
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic