Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Dave Pearce
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

oogs lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: oogs lures
    Posted: 24 Aug 2012 at 5:07pm
got a package from steve, oogs lures today looked in the qld section and was surprised his lures wernt there Shocked any way i put them in my section to show , fantastic paint 3 on the left are urathane that steve painted for me the 2 deep divers are steves wooden lures love to fish them, but i wont keeping  them for my small collection LOL steve lovely paint mate, pearcey
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Aug 2012 at 10:53am
i love how clean the bibs are ive never glued a bib  in after painting before will have to get steve to give me some lessons and i can just tell they will have a great actionClap thanks again steve, pearcey
oog663 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Oogs Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oog663 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 5:59pm
Dave here a couple that are spending September in Northern Australia Wink

Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 6:28pm
wow Thumbs Up you have done a great job on the blanks steve , looking from left to right to try and find my favourite  havnt picked one yet, my wife loves the 4 th on the left so i think that is my fav as well, but i do like the 5th on the right, and the 4th on the right and the 3rd on the left LOL well done steve, pearcey
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 9:10pm
Very nice Steve, you should have fun with those up north.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Aug 2012 at 11:58pm
Nice Steve, I too like the 4th on the right, have fun up there.
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 2013 at 11:14pm
i found these guys in my collection today ,testament to two great luremakersClap

cornboy888 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cornboy888 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 7:32am
I bought the yellow with the red/pink nose model at the expo.   The lure has a fantastic action.  yellas and cod love it.   He does a remarkable job.  I can`t fault the finish. I have 5 or 6 of his quality lures.
Highly recomended
sincerely Chris
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2013 at 7:48am
Got a few of Steve's lures from the expo and one from my outing with him on the river.
Love his paint jobs.

Will have to dig them out for some photos...
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic