LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Oar-Gee
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Over size Intruder

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Over size Intruder
    Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 8:15am

Had the pleasure of seeing another Mega Oar-Gee lure a while ago.  Thought I would just post a pic to share with the other Oar-gee Fans and you never know what is out there sometimes it’s amazing.Tongue

Wayne confirmed that there was maybe only 2 ever made and I agree it is a nice bit of timber.

Along side a Normal Intruder you can see the Size difference .  

Cheers Tony.     No the owner will not sell it ( Bugger ) Cry

Callop Catcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callop Catcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 9:51am
Clapthanks for showing us
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 2:22pm
Over size intruder! Isn't that the name of a short movie I once seen? Embarrassed Nice lure Tony, was there 2 or 3 sizes made in the Intruder?
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2012 at 7:49pm

Paul, don't remember seeing any of those movies but I may have been drunk at the time. 

Dam Oar-gee's something weird just pops up from time to time.     Only one Size was made in the Intruder Lure, that is the smaller one Confused But that Black lure is very Nice.     Just looking at the Lead in the Bib and the construction who knows what it was made for. 

rossco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rossco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2020 at 7:27pm
Wow Tony, I have the set that it would fit into just perfect.

Rossco
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic