LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > Asian Lures > Japanese Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pam's Megabass IT Jacks

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiebasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pam's Megabass IT Jacks
    Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 3:57pm
Jeff View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Aug 2012 at 4:38pm
$100 each ???? LOL  Nice looking lures , but Megabass stuff is way too expensive ,,, couldnt bring myself to fish them . 
I like pretty painted sticks
Mcleod View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Macquarie Customs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcleod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 1:46pm
Those look great but even at say $100 each you still dont get the leftover paint scum cleaned from the hook hangers. That would be a little disappointing if you payed that much for a lure

Angus
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 3:52pm
@ a $100 each,,,yeh my bucks will go to a AUSSIE maker,,nice but are they that much better,,,Gary
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2012 at 7:55pm
Guys these really do need to be seen to be believed they are sensational lures and I for one do appreciate them. Don't get me wrong my primary collection are Aussie lures, but the Japanese and other Asian lures do capture my attention because they are special in ways different to our own local masterpieces.
Great collection you have there I love that crackle looking white paint effect.

Have you been collecting them for very long? How many colours are there in the range?
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
aussiebasser View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aussiebasser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 7:33am
The negativity is sad here. 
Ropes, I think there are now 13 colours in the range, and Pam has them all.  They release a new one every few months.  They are not $100 each anymore.  It gives Pam's kids something to find for their mother for Christmas and Birthday presents.  I won't offend the regulars with more pics though. 
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 8:01am
Dale they are awesome the japs do have a way with there lures Tongue
I reckon the boys in the hood would even put a chain through the tow point and hang them around there neck Bling factor is full on. LOL
Pam's got good taste ....... In lures that is Tongue

Thanks for showing them Thumbs Up
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 9:39am
I THINK all lures are awsome who cares were there made the lures from japan are of some of the best ive ever seen in 35 years of fishing & price is right at least the not FAKE bass mania make some mind blowing surface lures if you can bring your self to fish them Big smileregards bob
Mcleod View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Macquarie Customs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcleod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Aug 2012 at 10:53am
Dale,

If your referring to my comments you are taking them the wrong way. They are great lure's, all megabass ones are. I have a few an fish them like any other lure. The price is not the issue, one of my pet peve's regardless of the manuf is when you pay big dollars for the lure, if you get it with paint scum left on the hook hangers it is a little dissapointing to me.

Chin up, I dont think anyone was offended by your pic's.

Angus
Jeff View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 6:13am
aussiebasser ..stop being so sensitive mate .. Wink
I like pretty painted sticks
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 7:45am
Dale having been to Japan a few times and spent hours in tackle shops I applaud your passion for some of their lures.The Megabass are only a tid bit of the selection of handmade and exotic lures available over there.The sheer ingenuity used by the Japanese is fantastic.
As with Ropes I collect Aussie but unfortunately could not help but purchase quite a lot of lures while there.Thank you for posting them up and yes please put up more.
The Journey is the Reward

Lure-Nut View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Tonk Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lure-Nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Aug 2012 at 8:11am
Basser they are the best, awesome collection there .... just can't imagine how it would be sharing a passion with ya missus LOL
Tonk Lures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic