LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Pencil float

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
No_Classifieds
No_Classifieds

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ozted Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pencil float
    Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 4:51pm
G'day, I have just registered with Lure Lovers hoping to gain knowledge of a pencil/stick float I have discovered in a oldish tacklebox of dads. I have spent the last 4 hours plus searching online to no avail. in my search I found this forum, and a dated discussion regarding floats. The one I have is in excellent non fished condition with the following hand written and clear coated over, " Red Cedar" Dick Pearson. Armidale N.S.W. 3.1998 14". Also not as clear to read, "B Poo", I think. There is a Dick Pearson in the US maker of lures. Anyway, I reckon someone reading this will be aware of the aussie Dick Pearson.
I will add a photo if necessary. Thanks, Ted
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2019 at 6:44pm
Don't know Ted, but there are a lot of members from the Armidale area. Debbie Dare AKA Handbrake is aware of a lot of the lure makers from that area so she may have come across the name before.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic