LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Posting photos from file

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Posting photos from file
    Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 8:12am
Tried to post some photos but they went to my file manager. How do I get them out of my file manager and put them in my post. Only using a pad.
Cheers Brad
whipit
Blinky View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Blinky's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 8:39am
I can't post pictures from the Ipad, keep getting a message saying I've already posted a picture with the same name........
Blinky.

Blinky's Lures.
The lures that catch fish, not fishermen.........
Facebook
Kimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Feb 2016 at 8:49am
Hi Guys
I am defiantly not clever with this stuff,but I had the same problem with it saying that I had already posted this picture and some one on the site sorted me out with it.
It seems that if you have posted the pic before somewhere in another post. It will not allow you to post it again in another post.
Solution change the photo file number before you post.
My problem is I can not post a picture in a message it will not accept the picture .
Cheers Kimo
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 7:37am
Thanks. Will try renaming the file
whipit
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 8:09am
I can'rename any files. In which area do I rename files. Is it in my file manger I change the file name? I'm hopeless with computers. Totally lost. Many photos to post but always end up in file and cant get them out.
whipit
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 12:02pm
i right click on the photo - select rename - simple as that
cheers 
bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
Kimo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kimo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 12:24pm
Thanks Bazz
I could not remember who helped me out when I had the same problem
Cheers Kimo
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2016 at 2:15pm
Thanks for the help. Trying to do it all from a phone with very limited computer skills. No idea most of the time.
whipit
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic