Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Powell Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Powell 2015 Expo lures

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 9:20pm
I finally finished the 'signed collectible lures', today.  I put a few Sets together as well as some individual lures.

Digger Set  (Mega Digger, Digger, Little Digger & Micro Digger) $200

The Mack Attack family (5" Mack Attack, Mack Attack 'Bertha, Mack Attack 'Deep', Mack Attack & Trout Attack) in Candy Apple Red (looks much better than photo shows) - $200

Grunt Set ($100).  Was going to include large Guppy ($50) but ran into a problem!

Red & Black Cod, Boris & Mole R set - $100                                   

King Billy Pine nude Cod, Mole R, Grunt & Bob ($140)      +           KBP  Grunt ($40)  (also similar lures in Silky Oak)

A few Scorpions. 5" + 6" pair in Pearl White & Candy Apple Red ($100)     5" Scorpion Pearl white & CA Red ($50)

4", 3.5" & 3" nude Scorpions

2 Mega Boomas ($100 ea)

There are a few more signed lures, as well as a couple of Lure Kits made from old Western Red Cedar (from Railway Hotel, Armidale 1878).

Cheers

Travers

steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 9:51pm
You have been busy Travers...sensational effort!
cheers steiny
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 9:54pm
I also finished the 'half lure' wall hangers.  Unfortunately, the photos didn't turn out as good as I would have liked, but I'm pretty happy with the end result.

I also have some half lures without backing boards - Mega Diggers, Mega Boomas, Diggers & a 3" Kaditcha.  All of the half lures are signed on the back.

I also have a few signs and large stickers.

Hopefully, that's all I have to do before the Expo! Big smile

Beer

Travers
Dynamite lure View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dynamite lure Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 10:40pm
I love the little scorpions,i hope that there will be plenty at the EXPO !!! 
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 2015 at 11:16pm
Amazing Collection Travers... you will have plenty of stock for the weekend I'm hoping. Loving those Mega Boomers
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jul 2015 at 9:18pm
Finally, got everything packed and ready for the road trip.  Apparently, Flacco is picking me up at 4 am on Thursday morning Confused.

I had a few extra lures that were excess to the Lure Packs.  There are a few Mack Attacks and about a dozen Macleay Minnows.

Cheers

Travers
Powelly View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Powell Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Powelly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 10:23pm
Originally posted by Dynamite lure Dynamite lure wrote:

I love the little scorpions,i hope that there will be plenty at the EXPO !!! 

Had lots of little Scorpions in the Trout Packs, but no interest in them at the Expo. With a Mini Kad and 2" Scorpion in each pack, I thought they would sell quickly but only 2 packs sold.

Next year, I will have to put more effort into the Cod & Bass lures and, maybe, forget the 'signed' lures, Barra lures and Trout lures.  

It was my first Expo, but enjoyed the experience and will be better prepared in 2016.

It was an absolute pleasure to meet everyone and put faces to the names that I see on LL's. Thumbs Up

Cheers

Travers
Nativeman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nativeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 11:17pm
Glad to hear you will be back Travers, was a pleasure to finally meet you. Will you be carving some Mega Boomers before you return?

And I didn't see your signs or stickers, do you have more?

I certainly added to my collection of your lures,,, I need another shelf.

Can't wait till next year...Thumbs Up

fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2015 at 11:38pm
See you next year mate .... its crazy what can go each time , still take a variety with you as each year something else will sell better ....
Im going mad with trippy stuff as soon as i get back home ....full noise for a year ...lol...
Cheers aaron
Fish dont buy lures
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jul 2015 at 6:19am
I agree with fletch.....you need to take a mixture, as it can vary each year as to what they are chasing whos there etc.
1st year i sold out of bass lures...next year i made heaps, and they wanted cod, last year i made a mixture, and came out the same.
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic