LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Dave Pearce
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

quality Pearceys!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: quality Pearceys!
    Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 12:07pm
well I just received a couple of beautiful handcrafted Pearcy's in the mail today ,Dave has been making lures a long time and the experience is certainly evident in the quality of these two.cheers Dave these are little beauties!Thumbs Up
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 8:03pm
Glad you like them Chris , thanks for your generosity , cheers pearcey
Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 8:12pm
Yes Chris he has certainly been around for a very, very long time , BUT a lure maker ahead of his time with his skills ,when I first met him (some moons ago ) he was doing things that weren't seen for years after ,very innovative man our Dave .WinkClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 8:40pm
I likee a LOT! Clap
The smaller one has a special appeal, it's a very natural colour scheme. Thumbs Up
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 8:57pm
very Nice Dave you do nice colours
The little guy looks sweet as
Cheers Rick
Fish Choking Lures :)
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2013 at 9:30pm
Got that herring colour from one of my favourite lure makers, Gristy , first saw the Head Master lure in his herring colour, many years , just loved it, cheers pearcey
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 6:32am
excellent Dave , I too like the herring . Thumbs Up
Darkside Slayer and Zombie hunter.
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 12:08pm
I must agree the 8cm Wood (the little one) would be a killer ,probably a good size for your Jacks Iain.the big lure is a bigger version of Daves Mack lure its got no1 written on the Bib ,I don't think i'll fish this oneBig smile
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 12:11pm
Originally posted by Mr Viper Mr Viper wrote:

Yes Chris he has certainly been around for a very, very long time , BUT a lure maker ahead of his time with his skills ,when I first met him (some moons ago ) he was doing things that weren't seen for years after ,very innovative man our Dave .WinkClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
He is Shane ,I remember trying to work out how he did his foam molded lures way back about 1990 ,they were so different to anything on the market at the time
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 12:25pm
Stunners Chris StarStarStarStarStar I share the same dilemma - there's a couple of Dave's lures that I'm lucky enough to have in my collection that I could never bring myself to fish with. 

Here's my little collection of Dave's masterpieces, I love them all although the little prototype made  in 2000 (painted 2011) and the #1 Deep Diver 8cm wood will never be fished. 

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Vicious Fishes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vicious Fishes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 3:27pm
Pearcey,

I like the way you have done the bib on the large lure and that blue sure looks good.

Steve.
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 5:18pm
Very nice Dave, you obviously like making these---Good to see your others too, those colours in Tony's post are also nice and 'natural'.
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 6:29pm
Great lures as usual Dave - lucky man Mr SinclairThumbs Up
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 7:12pm
Thanks guys, theres a number of LL members that have helped me out with lure making material and sent me there great lures and given me back some of my old lures , thank you Thumbs Up, i havnt forgotten, all good things come to those who are generous ErmmLOL, cheers pearcey
Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2013 at 7:15pm
Does that then mean "my stuff is in the mail Dave " ????ConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedConfusedLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLClapClapClapClap
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2013 at 5:14pm
Yes its in the mail Shane, SleepyLOL cheers pearcey
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Nov 2013 at 9:57pm
Just love Pearcey's stuff. Have some myself and covet them dearly.
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2013 at 11:21am
I don't have any of his that he has painted, but I know that they are quality lures.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic