Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NT Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Raptor Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Raptor Lures
    Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 4:47pm
These four lures are made by a fellow in the NT.I fish down here with his brother (steaks)who only fishes outside with bait.His brother uses lures has many shapes & sizes I was given these to FISH with but have not been out with them yet,4 months 1 trip,I think I am dying.From 6 a week.Any way back to the lures they are very well made timber lures the ones I have are for flathead,jack,barra,trevally just to name a few but many more will take them I imagine..100mm long with a fairly slim profile(unlike myself)the colours are out standing & as I state every time my camera is crap & does not do the makers any justice..
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 7:26pm
I have seen the name "Raptor" lures before but can't remember where - they look goodClap
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Steve B View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Steve B Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 7:47pm
If I'm not mistaken a Raptor lure won the Darwin Show last year, nice lures.
Cheers Steve
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2016 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by Steve B Steve B wrote:

If I'm not mistaken a Raptor lure won the Darwin Show last year, nice lures.
Cheers Steve
He got second I think mate...& was over the moon that his humble lure got that....I have seen photo`s of the fish he has pulled on this shaped lure....never seen so many jack caught on a lure & still look good...marked yes but not like some that look like a shark hit them when they brush up against a jelly fish...
Blinky View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Blinky's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 8:32am
Raptors are made in Darwin by Peter Davis. His lures were first in the Darwin Show last year and second this year.
Blinky.

Blinky's Lures.
The lures that catch fish, not fishermen.........
Facebook
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2016 at 4:47pm
Thats him Blinky......Peter Davis...he needs a third next year to get the full set....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic