LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Lure Collecting > Displaying your Lure collection
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red and Black so far ,

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red and Black so far ,
    Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 12:41pm
First up guys , I would like to thank Pete Dunlop , Dunbug Lures , I hope I have that right Pete , very stunning lures , again I would like to thank you all for helping out , after a long wait I have one of the blanks I ordered so I hope to have the first rod finnished by the end of the weekend , then I can get the display together .  Thank you all Ian
Darkside Slayer and Zombie hunter.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 1:12pm
ATS a nice set of lures IAN very coolClapClapClapClapTongueTongueregards bob
Dunbug View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dunbug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 1:20pm
Thanks for being so patient Ian,and thanks for showing them on here. They were going to be called dunbug lures,but went for waterstalker lures instead. I hope you like them,1 of the lures is for you to keep & 1 to go with the rod,but entirely up to you. Cheers Pete
Water Stalker Lures
What water are you stalking.
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2013 at 6:03pm
CrapShocked thanks for reminder, I must get mine in the post tomorrow, forgot all about it Embarrassed

Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic