LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Deception Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Red Claw's 21st Birthday.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Red Claw's 21st Birthday.
    Posted: 12 Jan 2021 at 5:24pm
Paul's recent release of a batch of metal bibbed "Redclaw 120" lures prompted me to look back and reflect on some of his earlier issues. While viewing a photo that had been posted by Rob Dunn(copy attached below) I noted that this latest release perfectly coincided with the 21st Anniversary of the first Red Claw lure from back in January 2000. As well, I also noted that the brilliant "Spotted Yabby" colour pattern that Paul had used on the first Red Claw lures was reflected in a couple of the colour schemes that he selected for this latest batch.

The photos below show the new metal bibbed Redclaw 120's that have just released by Paul, as well as some earlier models displaying variations on the Spotted Yabby paint theme.

Regards,
Col

Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 1:28pm
Happy Birthday Paul Kneller RedClaw! Party 

They are stunners Col! Cool
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic