LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NT Lures > Reidys
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reidys Prop-A-Pop-A

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waz57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reidys Prop-A-Pop-A
    Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 9:23am
I found these two Reidys while cleaning up my shed. The red and white is an original timber one and the black one is molded one . They are great surface lures.  
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 3:13pm
NiceClap, I havn't seen these for a while. Are the molded ones still being made?
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 3:57pm
I don't think so Martin. I tried to get my hands on some before going to Brazil and couldn't find any at "snaggable" prices.
Waz57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waz57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 4:10pm
Its been many years since the Reidys fizzers were made. I have also found another wooden one which is a bit smaller than the first two. Will put them up for sale soon. Cheers Waz
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 2016 at 4:21pm
Hmmm... I suspect the collectors will price them out of my reach to be able to fish them. They are beauts.
Waz57 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Waz57 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2016 at 10:45am
Up date on the Reidys.I had a better look this morning and the black one is also made of timber. Here's a photo with the smaller one as well.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic