LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Reidys
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Reidy's Taipan advertising lure

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tak35bne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Reidy's Taipan advertising lure
    Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 1:37pm
Arvo all, surviving the heat I hope, I need some advice, there is a lure I am looking at for my advertising lure collection, it's a coca cola Reidy's Taipan but I am not sure how much to offer. Can anyone give me a ball park figure of what this lure is worth so I don't make an embarrassing low-ball offer.

madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 2:48pm
Rare only made 50 million of them...I have been given them & paid $25 delivered....on ebay all the time....don`t ever reach $20....hope this helps...Horrorhead will know more as he collects advertising lures....
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 6:13pm
It's still only a $20, unless somebody else wants to pay more then you- then it's up to market forces. I have my set of the 3 depths in one pattern and the 2 depths in the second pattern so I haven't been following what people are now prepared to pay for them.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 8:49pm
Martin can you please post a picture of your 5 lures...would like too know what ones I am missing....I think I have 3-4...& you gave me some of them as well....
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 4:40pm
I know there are photos of them on site, a search should find them under "coca cola" or "coke". I have them in a hard to get at spot at the moment and may be called away any moment.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
madoldeel View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.
fake profile

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madoldeel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2016 at 6:16pm
Originally posted by horrorhead horrorhead wrote:

I know there are photos of them on site, a search should find them under "coca cola" or "coke". I have them in a hard to get at spot at the moment and may be called away any moment.

Hard to get too spot hey.....not with my Lucinda`s are they....
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic