Forum Home Forum Home > Fishing Tackle > Vintage and Collectible
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

rods and reels

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: rods and reels
    Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:14pm
Was approached today by a bloke (ended up being a second or third cousin to my mother - small world) who wanted to off load all of his fishing gear. He had a heap of rods and reels dating back to the 60's up until about 20 years ago. Unfortunately many of them were broken or in very poor condition.

If anybody is interested, see me at the Lure Expo and I'll have a selection of the more desirable ones there. I'm not hard to findWink

This box is mainly old Silstar, Jarvis Walker reels.

Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2019 at 9:28pm
sorry, hit the wrong button - more photos.

I haven't had time to clean up any of these and I'll give them a quick spruce up before I leave for the expo. I also have more "newer" rods that I haven't taken a photo of as it got too dark. I'll post these up tomorrow. There are some very cool rods that would look great as part of a lure display.

These two are very interesting - big box shaped with a plastic body but obviously from the late 60's?. The one on the left has "Eagle Claw" in red writing on the bottom of the casing.

Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic