LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > Aussie Lures - General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Safely displaying lures for retail sale

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
No_Classifieds
No_Classifieds

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PointerLureProject Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Safely displaying lures for retail sale
    Posted: 15 Feb 2019 at 12:48pm
Hi All,
We're looking a moving our lures into some boutique retail stores but am unsure how to do this securely?

As it's not going to be your traditional tackle shop the potential for loss is a risk and we simply cant afford to have them stolen when they're on consignment or being sold without profit for the business stocking them.

I wanted people to be able to see them up close without them being locked away in the back of an expensive cabinet and I also don't really want them up on a standard pegboard for people just to slip in their pocket and walk out with.  I also didn't want to spend $100's as the turnover will be low we anticipate.

Would love to hear peoples experience and ideas on how they've done it and even how they display their lures at home?

Nathan
Blinky View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Blinky's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2019 at 8:06am
I have them on a backing card with plastic tubing over the hook points.
Blinky.

Blinky's Lures.
The lures that catch fish, not fishermen.........
Facebook
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic