LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Search Not Working

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rivermandave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Search Not Working
    Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 10:23am
When I do a Search I end up with this

500 - Internal server error.

Cry

Lefty View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lefty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 3:52pm
I think you have to refine the paremeters of your seach more. 
Blinky View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Blinky's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blinky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 3:55pm
Originally posted by rivermandave rivermandave wrote:

When I do a Search I end up with this

500 - Internal server error.

Cry

I've been getting that error message for a while........
Blinky.

Blinky's Lures.
The lures that catch fish, not fishermen.........
Facebook
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2017 at 4:05pm
Thanks for bringing this to my attention Dave, will get back to you after I look into it. 
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Cod Classic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cod Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 1:22am
Personally I have been having a heap of trouble logging in also for the last month.

I dont do "computers" but have managed to find a way of entering this site via "the back door". Gets frustrating and the novelty wears off very quickly while having dramas.
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 10:04am
Originally posted by Cod Classic Cod Classic wrote:

Personally I have been having a heap of trouble logging in also for the last month.

I dont do "computers" but have managed to find a way of entering this site via "the back door". Gets frustrating and the novelty wears off very quickly while having dramas.

Hi Tony

Could you please contact me either by PM or a seperate help request and provide details as to what trouble you have had logging in - please include specific details such as any error messages.

Not sure what you mean via back door, generally that means hacking your way into a site, and if you can do that you are a lot better with computers than most! Big smile
Cheers, Tony

Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2017 at 10:13am
I am still working on the issue with search, although do have a workaround for the interim.

When doing a search there are two option for displaying the result, "show posts" and "show topics"

The default option is "show posts" and that is causing the error mentioned above.

If you change the display option to "show topics" before clicking "search" the search works.
Cheers, Tony

rivermandave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rivermandave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2017 at 4:06am
Originally posted by Tony Tony wrote:

I am still working on the issue with search, although do have a workaround for the interim.

When doing a search there are two option for displaying the result, "show posts" and "show topics"

The default option is "show posts" and that is causing the error mentioned above.

If you change the display option to "show topics" before clicking "search" the search works.

Thank you kind Sir Cool Thumbs Up
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Apr 2017 at 10:12pm
The issue with search has now been fixed Thumbs Up
Cheers, Tony

Benno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 10:39am
Another option is, go to Google and use this search below; Obviously change 'KEYWORDS' to your search term(s). Will usually pull more searches than the internal search engine on a site.

site:lurelovers.com KEYWORDS
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 10:42am
Only if the posts you want are in public areas of the site you are searching...
Benno View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benno Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2017 at 8:11pm
Star
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic