Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > SK
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Shane Kendrick's lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Shane Kendrick's lures
    Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 8:00pm
The range of lures built by Shane Kendrick (missing the Barra lure)

Oldman View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Oldman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2009 at 8:02pm
Some of the colours in his range,

Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2009 at 6:50am
---
Brolly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brolly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Dec 2009 at 9:34am
Here's a pic of the extremely robust built Barra model.
FISHING JUSTS GETS IN THE WAY OF MY LURE COLLECTING
laz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2010 at 5:32pm

No SK poppers on here so i thought i'd get the ball rolling with this one

Nathan View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nathan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 2010 at 9:20pm

In case anyone is wondering all these SK Lures models and many more are still being made.  The bloke you need to speak to is Kerry Mogg... 0412 116 126 or you can email him at sklures@gmail.com

bullrout22 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 7:45pm
Here is a couple of older Timber SK lures the black one is a Pizzcutter [spelling] I think the green and yellow one is to

Dave Lake Macquarie N.S.W

laz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote laz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 7:58pm
sweet lures
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2010 at 9:17pm
Nice lures guys.Thankyou for posting them up.
The Journey is the Reward

dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Feb 2012 at 7:57pm
One good thing about the local creeks here is not many people go fishing and the people who do are too lazy to get their lures once they snag them, thats where the kayak comes in handy. Got this little rippa today and it has SK mini wild written underneath it. Cool little lures, i've never heard of them until now
Lyonel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyonel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 2016 at 9:32pm
I picked this one up today.
Qldfisho View Drop Down
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qldfisho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2024 at 11:56pm
Hey members, new to the site. I found this sk pizzcutter out at beebo qld about 22 years ago, used it for this first time last New Years and got 3 cod in a row on it near Tenterfield. Unfortunately it lost a heap of the paint it the process. Would love some more info on this lure and possibly for leads to track down some of this model to buy?  Thanks to Debbie dare for preserving the history of these type of lure makers etc. awesome job. Anyway thanks guys 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic