LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Some cracking New England lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raffey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Some cracking New England lures
    Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 4:34pm
Hi everyone.

These popped up on Gumtree today. I saw them and without even thinking threw $300 at the seller immediately. After looking even closer I noticed some seriously expensive and collectible lures in there. My conscience got the better of me and after chatting to the seller I decided to tell him what I think they are potentially worth. They would mean more to other collectors than myself as I only really chase Deceptions, so I told him to put each lure individually on eBay and go from there. I'm sure there are dedicated collectors out there that will pay good money for them. Just giving all you Tenterfield area collectors a heads up and to look out for them on there soon. I'm hoping he still has them and hasn't been talked or tricked into selling them cheaper as he was quite naïve to their value.

Cheers,

Danny.
Echo Lures
Raffey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raffey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 5:08pm
Seller now has them on Facebook for anyone interested.

Cheers,

Danny.
Echo Lures
MadDogLures View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Mad Dog Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MadDogLures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 5:17pm
Nice pick up Danny and the seller should of given you a discount for being honestClap
How many Deceptions did you get ?

cheers,Thumbs Up
Dave
Life is fishing!
Raffey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raffey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 5:23pm
No Deceptions in that lot mate. Didn't take any of his lures. Couldn't afford to pay what they would go for on the open market and didn't want to rip him off. Some serious $$ in that lot.

Cheers,

Danny.
Echo Lures
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 5:37pm
Any collectors in Bundy who. An do a pick up for me ?
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 7:25pm
you are a good man Danny good to see there are still some who have ethics
that's no how ye make porridge!
jaybonnie View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jan 2016 at 8:18pm
Fantastic lures
THE CODFATHER
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic