LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Dave Pearce
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

some of Pearcey's

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: some of Pearcey's
    Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 6:51pm
I did a lure swap with Dave and received these fantastic looking lures in the post. The nudes look brilliant i am really pleased with my new collection.
bignanny View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CAM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bignanny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 7:11pm
The nudes look very nice, what's the timber?
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2013 at 7:19pm
Nice set there Mark. Knowing your work Dave would have got a great set as wellThumbs Up
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
mark2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 9:00am
Hi Chris, I sent some different types of timber to pearcey I think one of them is albizia not sure on the other maybe mahogany I will have to ask Dave .
Thanks Martin , I enjoy swapping! Good to see other lure makers work!
Pearcey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Dave Pearce Lures and OLM Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pearcey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 12:33pm
Thank you for sending some of the best finished lures i have ever seen Mark , you must be flat out selling those lures mate , they are awesome , my wife was very impressed as wellThumbs Up, the top nude is albizia , never heard or seen it before what lovely wood it is great to work with the other is camphour laurel, thanks  Mark, will do some more nudes out of the wood you sent , will send you some , cheers pearcey
mark2 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mark2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2013 at 8:27pm
thanks pearcey i will try and put a photo up of the albizia in log form how i got it from a mates property near the glenelg river it is better known as stink bean tree because of the long seed pods that smell!! Im glad you liked the swap aswell.
Cheers Mark
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic