LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Mencho
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Spiders and Bullants

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Spiders and Bullants
    Posted: 26 Jun 2013 at 11:39am
I recently saw an old post showing some of Darcy's spiders and it prompted me to clear the webs off these and share with you. In the accompanying photo the top row shows four of his "Mencho Arachno" from the 1990's, and one of his more recent "Spider" lures(second from the left) made in 2010. As well, in the bottom row is a trio of his "Bullant" lures from 2009.
To me these "beauties" ooze character and I would love to see photos of any others that you may have hiding in a dusty corner.
Please enjoy,
Col

bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 2013 at 3:21pm
THERE dead sexy lures darcy got to be the best bug lure maker ive ever seen Idig the fnuk one of the best bass lures ya"LL ever haveClapClapClapClapClapClapClapBig smileBig smileregards bob
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 2015 at 10:34pm
I keep lookin at these they are way cool manClapClapClapClapTongueTongueTongueregards bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic