LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > Asian Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Super Frog ?or Super Mouse ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Super Frog ?or Super Mouse ?
    Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 9:50am
Interesting lure acquired at market with several others

Is it a Super  Frog or a Super Mouse Mouse Mouse, you be the judge, unable to read the writing to work out where it comes from.

Perhaps someone can work it out
Regards John

ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 11:41am
All reasons why I just lvoe those Asian lures! Let's not forget that Mr Tanaka was also a major character in a somewhat famous film.

I'm back in Asia later in the year and will see if I can learn some more about them. Unfortunately, my Korean colleague at work is off on maternity leave, otherwise I could have had it translated for you (she is skilled in Chinese, Korean and Japanese and BTW its amazing how many Chinese characters are used by the Japanese).

Ropes
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 11:43am
Interesting lure John, By the name and script you would expect Japanese, but don't be surprised to find the Choinese using semi Japanese script to enhance the desire, it won't be the first time.

Brad
"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

cheryl5136 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cheryl5136 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 2:16pm
Hi,
My daughter is going to take it to her Japanese teacher next week for help translating.
Gonfishin
Screamingreel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Screamingreel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jun 2011 at 8:32pm
It is certainly an interesting item, any additional info would be appreciated.
A couple of late items to be photographed tomorrow, if the sun comes out, acquired this afternoon in a discount bin.

Regards John
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic