Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NT Lures > Forrester
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Taminmin Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Taminmin Lures
    Posted: 08 Dec 2011 at 9:54am
Recently the subject of Taminmin Lures came up, to be honest I didn't remember them. However, I came up with this well mauled specimen from my boat tackle box. It's 8cm and unusually it has the belly eyelet perpendicular to the lures lateral line, not very observant of me I know. This lure I recall as being my 'go to' in the Little Howard R., when all else failed. Purchased as a G-Lure or Forrester around about late 90's, but came without packaging, hence didn't twig as a Taminmin Lure, (name of the local Humpty Doo High school, so must be a family connection there somewhere?) Timber, I'd say white beech with lexan bib.
Now I need to find a mint one for my collection LOL. So we have another N.T. lure to chase. (Sorry about the blurred image, my camera has a mind of it's own.)
Regards, Tony.
"Always Merry and Bright"
Darby View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2011 at 5:44pm
Tony,
I got this and the description was 'Barra Lure' 110mm body. Bought in Darwin approx 10yrs ago.

Could it be one???

Brad

"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2011 at 9:50am
Brad, yes mate you've got the larger model, my mate here has that size, same colour as the one I've posted.
We have had good luck on both sizes for Little Howard R. barra.
Tony.
"Always Merry and Bright"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic