LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > The Luremakers Shed
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The evolution of Next Bend Lures

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The evolution of Next Bend Lures
    Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 4:19pm
Just thought i'd start up a post for personal reference showing the evolution of my workspace. It's starting to come together nicely

Nope no bar fridge Cry
Tincan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tincan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Feb 2013 at 4:59pm
Nice little set up, have a dup set-up somewhere in a post if you have not already had a read, well done.

Tincan
You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist.
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 1:29pm
Nice little den there dishley...
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 1:39pm
flash mate......whats round the next bend
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 2:17pm
thats going well Ashley ,have you got stone walls?
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 7:24pm
Originally posted by puglee62 puglee62 wrote:

thats going well Ashley ,have you got stone walls?
I was looking at that too Chris  -- No dust !!!, don't know how you do it Dishley but it looks pretty good.
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
dishley View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2013 at 8:19pm
Yep, 100 year old sandstone walls that were cemented over very roughly probably about 50 years ago. There was a lot of dust down there, but I nabbed the old vacuum cleaner, put on the brush attachment and went to town on the place. (well for about 10 mins, there's still the floor to do)
Now I do a quick clean up after every batch. The workshop is under the house, with old timber floorboards and I have 2 young boys. So I need to keep the place pretty clean of sawdust as I use a few exotics and a bit of red cedar.

All spraying is done outside under my frangipani  I pull out a fold out table and an old computer chair. Contemplating getting an airbrush cleaner to stop thinners fumes too.
Mcleod View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Macquarie Customs

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mcleod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2013 at 11:45am
coming together ash, slow and steady and before you know it the gear will be out the door...
Paul G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 1:39pm
Hey Dishley, I like the HNF sticker alongside the slider one on the sander Wink

Cheers,
Paul
dishley View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dishley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2013 at 2:23pm
deserves a place of honour that's for sure. I've learnt a hell of a lot from the guys in your club. First lesson: stay away from the chilli schnapps!!
Paul G View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Paul G Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 2:37pm
Uugghh.... my stomach instantly convulses at the mere mention of the dreaded chilli schnapps!!! Thank god it hasn't seen the light of day for a while!

horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2013 at 5:18pm
Nice little set up there ..... chilli schnapps?.... sounds good
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic