Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Tinaroo
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tinaroo Lures - "Old Faithful"

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tinaroo Lures - "Old Faithful"
    Posted: 20 Nov 2009 at 3:27pm

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 8:50pm
Are Tinaroo lures now made from plastic? Martin
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Craig View Drop Down

Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Craig Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 9:08pm
Both, no name means they are timber. 
Tagged and released
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Sep 2011 at 9:16pm
Cool, because they are a beautiful timber lure. Martin
Martin-

Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Feb 2012 at 4:33pm
G'day All.
I'm the son of the bloke who makes Tinaroo lures.
He's still making them, but in small numbers.

Cheers Kev
Stebbo View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stebbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 6:47pm
Kev would you have the contact detail for tinaroo lures or ur old man? I am interested in getting some of these "old faithful" lures. Met this bloke up the gulf who had this pink, blue and green one with silver stripes. Out fished any other lure that we used 3 days in a row for Barra and King Salmon
Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 6:56pm
Mate are you from North Qld.

Kev
Stebbo View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stebbo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 7:39pm
Yeah from Mackay Kev.
Stebbo
Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jul 2012 at 8:02pm
Sent you a message Stebbo

Regards Kev
Itldootwo View Drop Down
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itldootwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Dec 2012 at 7:38pm
Hi Kevin,
My first time on the forum. I am interested kin purchasing some lures.  I purchased some at your dads place in  in 2005 and used Latham in Darwin on the little finness river. My wife caught a 65 and 5 minutes later a 83.
I then tried the same lure and got spooled with a big fellow. Would like to get some more as we will be at Tinaroo in jan feb. Would love to hear from you.
Phil and Helen

Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 4:35pm
G'day Phil and Helen.
Did you receive my message?.

Cheers Kev
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 6:21pm
Kev, are your dad's lures still being sold in the caravan park at Tinaroo? That's where I got mine from about 10 years ago.
Martin-

Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2012 at 9:49pm
Nah mate i don't think so. There are other local tackle shops that do.

Kev
Itldootwo View Drop Down
Beginner Member
Beginner Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Itldootwo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2012 at 11:58am
Hi Kevin,
Yes I did receive thank you. Am down in NSW at the moment for Christmas but will be up there next month.
Phil and Helen

Docboy View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Docboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 1:23pm
Hey kev
If your old man is still making the timber tinaroo lures I'd love to be able to buy a few of him. If you could send me some details that would be great.
Kev View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2013 at 8:31pm
Sent you a message mate.

Kev
Docboy View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Docboy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 7:28pm
Kev nothing came through as yet
Aubsisa View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aubsisa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 May 2018 at 9:27am
Hi Kev,

Not sure if you will get this or not, but im wondering if it is possible for you to check something for me. I am in the process of buying some protos of the tinaroo lures. From what i und umderstand, your his son.
Im just wondering if you could have a look and see what you think if they are and what not, and ot would be even better if i could get a letter or something confirming that they are.

I have attached a photo as well mate
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic