LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > LureLovers.com Cottage Industry Lure Market > Kneller Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Toxic Shock 70F

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Toxic Shock 70F
    Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 12:52pm
A little early morning prototype testing of my next lure, a 70mm bass wake bait called the "Toxic Shock 70F" why should the cod guys have all the fun? (Having said that I am in the early stages of developing a 200mm jointed wake bait, but that's for another day 👍) I love lure styles that involve lots of angler input, and this lure is much about that, little stabs of the rod tip will see it dive underwater with a frantic sub surface walk the dog action, let it rest and repeat, you can also get it to walk the dog sub surface all the way back, or slow roll it across the surface and bring the big wide lazy roll into play. This little fella this morning liked the stab and pause method Wink

Tony Mc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Mc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 2:10pm
Counter-shaded, multi-functional, NiceThumbs UpThumbs Up
a good lure is a tool, not a toy - Vic McCristal
Rocket*Surgeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 2:44pm
Really unique and cool ...and clearly the fish like it too !!!

Awesome !

Andy
Krisco82 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Krisco82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 6:54pm
I will be keen for a couple of these
jaybonnie View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jaybonnie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 8:57pm
Cant wait to get some tooThumbs Up
THE CODFATHER
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Oct 2016 at 11:32pm
Cupla weeks, Bootiful 👍
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 12:12am
cool little lure PaulThumbs Up
that's no how ye make porridge!
hypnos View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hypnos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 2016 at 6:44am
neat little critter -
cheers
bazz
a wife & a steady job are a handicap to the serious fisherman !!
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Oct 2016 at 9:46am
Thanks Lads, should be ready to rock n roll by next weekend Thumbs Up
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 2016 at 3:12pm
Something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue, is that how it goes? I reckon that sums up this batch of Toxic Shock 70F wake baits. Hopefully I have a nice balance of contrasting patterns, attractors and naturals to cover pretty much every situation. The green frog is borrowed (my interpretation) from the lure that caught me my first ever Nepean River bass, a Heddon Crazy Crawler, about 40 years ago 😳Made this lot out of white beech, they cast bullet like off a light/medium baitcast outfit 👍 150lb twisted stainless steel wire, polycarbonate bibs and Chem sharpened hooks. As I posted earlier with the prototype, cast it into a snag, twitch it and it will dive under the surface erratically and float back to the top, stab the rod tip and have it walk back to you subsurface or slow roll it on the surface as a wake bait with a massive lazy sway. $25.00ea + $8.50 reg post Oz wide ( buy 4 and get free delivery) Bass, cod, togas, creek barra, jacks and just about anything that will predate on a small injured bait fish will nail these things. Pm here if you keen for some or to find out more, you can also order them through our shop Big River Bait &Tackle, PH# 02 66451834 (9-5 NSW times) cheers Paul

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic