LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > European Fishing Lures > Danish Fishing Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

TRYING SOME THING NEW

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TRYING SOME THING NEW
    Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 5:52am
recently i discovered a new product to repair Silver plated trophys and so. Had to give it a go on some Spoons to see if it would Work here. Have tried on some new ones i made in 1mm. Brass with weight from 4 to 6gr. Had some starting issues but think i am getting there now. The Spoons is only silver on the front side, so thy give a good flash. Very difficult to take Pict, so made both color and Black/White

P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 6:43pm
They certainly do have a great flash to themThumbs Up, looking good.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jun 2015 at 6:53pm
PJ great little spoons and also very nice finish.Thankyou for posting.
The Journey is the Reward

rivermandave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rivermandave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 1:52am
They look great PJ.

Would you mind sharing the name of the product used?
p.j. View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
P.J's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote p.j. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Jun 2015 at 3:35am
Thanks fore the good credit Fellow L.L. Thumbs Up

The product is made in Denmark. Have seing some from the states, but very difficult and very expensive fore me to get to DK. so very happy that i found this. The name is SILVERFIX. It is simply a liquid you put on. The metal has to have some Cobber in it, as it is that the Silver bonds to.
Maybe try to Google Silver plating and see if you get something in AU ore the States. Would proberly be easyer fore you to get, than from DK. But you can contact here fore foreign costumers : info@silverfix.dk
P.J. LURES
SO SMOKING HOT
EVEN CUSTOM DOGS LIKE THEM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic