Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > SA Lures > Tucker Time
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tucker Time 60mm Set

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tucker Time 60mm Set
    Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 9:56pm
Thought it was time I posted some pictures of my set of 60mm Tucker Time lures. Heath sure does produce a high quality finish.

Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 2010 at 10:09pm
Gday Ropes,

Thank you for posting the pics, it's always a joy to look at Heath's lures, the quality looks top shelf!

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 6:34am
Great looking lures Ropes.Thankyou for posting them up.
The Journey is the Reward

lure crazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 10:05pm
Geez, wish my camera took pics like that! Was a pleasure making them for you ropes.Wink
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Mar 2010 at 11:25pm
Heath and these have been crunched down from 12mb a picture to less than 200kb, the real ones are better. Mind you the photos you use on your page are brilliant! I love the use of the mirror and props to accentuate the lures.

Ropes
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 4:37pm
HEATHS lures sure are the goods wish he made some tiny ones for bass& Bream WinkWinkWinkBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2010 at 4:49pm
Wink G'day mates great set of lures ropes and like whats been said b4 thanks for showin us. If your readin this heath g'day mate I lost your details re;number and address as my phne fell in the water at the Glenelg Rvr while fishing with leon on his skeeter mate. I have a new phone with the same number so give me a call ay? I yeah hows your little cuddy cab goin? regards B.J.Cool
bobby View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 1:56pm

how and where do i get some?   

ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 2:46pm

Hi Bobby,

I'll PM you the details.

Ropes
bobby View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 3:09pm
thanks ropes   they look just the thing for some windermere yellas 
tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 7:15pm
Hi Ropes, Nice little collection and good colours too. Regards Pete.
I'd rather be fishing with

puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Mar 2010 at 11:48pm
beautifully made lures heath, and the colors are a real departure from the norm(that red over green,wow!).thanks for putting those up RopesThumbs Up

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 12:57am
Thanks guys! Bob, ive got some prototype 50mm lures on the go a while ago. Man the smaller lures are hard to get that wide action though!!!!!!!!!!! The only thing is if I diversify the sizes too much more orders come in, and because I make them as a hobby after work, I simply cant keep up with the demand. Im a good month and a halth behind a present!
And Brian, hope all's well up there! the old half cab is still going strong, had a bit of a bad night on my own in it a while ago after a freak storm rolled through while sleeping moored up along a cliff line at Blanchetown. The wind and rain was so strong it broke its moorings 3 times!DeadDeadDead
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Mar 2010 at 9:38am
WinkGood on ya Heath, Thats what happens when ya sleep in a boat that hides ya from the elements and takes up all that fishing room. Private message me with your phne number please!Cry regards B.J.Cool
wrapper View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Wrapper Baits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wrapper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 2010 at 10:15pm
Heath  lm going to have to stop looking at your lures cause every time l do l see other lures l want LOL LOL Pig  wrapper Thumbs Up
kris View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kris Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 6:32pm
I love these lures! Heath does an amazing job!
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2010 at 9:18pm
Ropes- yes they certainly are a great lure, and very well presented - you are lucky to have so many.
Thanks for posting them .
Pete-R
Lure-Nut View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Tonk Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lure-Nut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 2010 at 8:38am
Heath's Tuckertime's must be one of the best finished lures on the market .... Ropes, some fantastic colours there, were they customs or part of Heaths standard colour range Question

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Oct 2010 at 9:23pm
Howdy! their the standard colour range at the time, now some have stripes and a couple of new colours.Smile
bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2010 at 11:31pm
They certainly are impressive lures the finish is so good. Congrats to Tucker Time.

Bill Jackson
Google View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Google Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2010 at 8:50pm
The finish on these are amazing!!!  The colours are very interesting, love the purple and the silver they would be unreal on the bass and yella's!!

cheers

Rhys
bilge View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Bill Jackson Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bilge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2010 at 5:30pm
I picked up two TT 66mm ( in red and black Bob for Darwin) today. Boy if you think the photos are good you should fondle the real think. They are so professioanaly made and finished a shame to use them but I guess there will be more. Something to be proud of Heath. I cant think of a suitable superlative.

Billj ClapClapClapClapClapApproveApproveApproveApproveApproveSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile
The older I get the more I learn.
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2010 at 2:19pm
Tuckertime lures are in my opinion one of the best Aussie made timber lures available. First time I used the Crazy Craw pattern it nailed a kilo + bass. Heath it would love to see some smaller ones if you get the actions sorted out and the time to make them. Best put my order in for 2011 and get on the waiting list - talk soon

MXB
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 4:54pm
I think his gunna be making some smaller ones for bass and redies his found in some local dams go for it TUCKER TIME........regards BOBClapClapClapClapWinkWinkWink
Mr Viper View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Viper Lures (Still Young)

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Viper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 7:40pm
Now there's some good photo's Bob?????????61
Fishing ??? Lets do it !!!!!!!!!!
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jan 2011 at 9:21pm
THANK SHANE your         champLOLLOLLOLLOL

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 8:51pm
Yeah, im back to trialling smaller lures.Shocked Id hate to think what wil happen when I start selling the little ones. Still refining the action when I get time, but i'll send you up one soon to try Bob. Their catching fish at least!LOL
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2011 at 9:06pm
THANKS MATE hows the boat hunting going bro ..ive spotted a couple hey >>>>>>>regards bobBig smileBig smileWinkWink

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2011 at 3:52pm
I brought a boat in sydney, a 14ft bow rider. I saw a couple up in your town Bob, but this ones perfect!Big smile Just have to wait for the bloody water to subside before I can drive up and get it.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2011 at 7:31pm
GLAD YA got her      heath she sounds like a gooden mate them 90 hp rudes hammer hey who want to come last bro
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic