LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > SA Lures > Tucker Time
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Tucker Time differences

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tucker Time differences
    Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 1:06pm
Hi all . . . was lucky enough to get another lot of Tuckertime lures recently from Heath and when I pulled out all the older ones started noting some differences in the size of the scale pattern on the newer lures.

Here's some photos to show the difference;

Shallow diving versions

Customs

Scale variation of gold and silver

Assorted colours

All the signed lures are the earlier versions which have larger sized scale patterns - newer versions have a finer scale pattern. I rate these lures as the best, hardest wearing finish in any lure I have used. They are exceptional.

MXB
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 3:33pm
MXB there a stunning lure i think he the most underated lure maker in the country & he;s lures are just the best quality you'll seeClapClapClapClapClapClapregards bob
Jeff View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 4:40pm
Awesome lures indeed Smile   Maybe  Spotlight didnt have the same material to use as a stencil  Wink LOL
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 5:46pm
Thanks guys for appreciating and forgot to mention that half of the older signed ones have an internal rattle - not sure how Heath does this but I think he shapes the chamber and then inserts some kind of round ball in there. Creates a nice thud rattle

MXB
tooch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Twitchy Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tooch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 10:19pm
Heath makes a bloody nice lure ..ClapClapClapClapClap..my hat goes off to him...SmileSmileSmile...pete.
I'd rather be fishing with

simon bruce View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote simon bruce Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2011 at 10:52pm
Hi Roger

great post, showing the differences.  The thing is they are all good lookig lures Heath does a mighty fine lure and it looks like you have a good range going.

Cheers

Simon
SNAFU View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
RIPP-N LURES

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SNAFU Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 4:21pm
Very nice looking lures,really nice paintwork as well....thanks for putting them up roger Big smile

Mick!!!
Brock View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 7:39pm
Where cani get some of the above lures please?
Callop Catcher View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Callop Catcher Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 8:02pm

Lure Crazy is a member on here, send him a pm.

You might be lucky.

Just seen a set Heath made for a competion coming up ShockedClap

Search for Perch at Morgan in the Riverland SA (cant wait to win them)

Cheers Stephen 
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Oct 2011 at 8:58pm
Gee they are nice ClapClapClap
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
River Rover View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote River Rover Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 8:01am
Great looking lures 
David
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2011 at 1:42pm
Originally posted by Brock Brock wrote:

Where cani get some of the above lures please?

You'll find there is a long wait due to Heath's work schedule and life demands but sure worth the wait when they arrive.

MXB
lure crazy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Oct 2011 at 7:29pm
Thanks guys, dont get on the forums too much at present thanks to the kids and work, but still make lures. Eased off on orders until ive finished my 2nd trade study and the kids are a bit more independant, but they will be pumped out in moulds by then. Ive gone with bridal veil for scale pattern now, it contours to the lure better and is a bit more to scale with the lure than the larger stuff! Im glad you liked them Roger!Smile
MXB View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MXB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 2011 at 9:06am
Cheers mate . . . I'll leave you alone until 2012 ; ))

MXB
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 2012 at 6:33pm
they are certainly sweet looking lures,,great paint work..

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 5:56pm
Pretty much back on the go again the old tuckertimes! Ive just put a web page back up again. There are a few different colours and now made from solid erethane. They swim a lot better!Big smile
www.tuckertimelures.com .
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 7:42pm
Thank's Roger- fine looking lures these - been checking them out (microscopoicaly LOL ) every part is perfection..
Mighty fine.
Pete
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Feb 2012 at 9:06pm
Hi Heath good to hear from you again. Have you moved completly to urethane? Do you still make some of those timber masterpeices we all lust after? I never did complete my set of the various sizes.

PS the new lures look great and I will be knocking on your door for somein the not too distant future.
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 2012 at 7:05pm
Pretty much just erathane now, got a workshop out back set up specifically for them. I could make a couple of timber ones, there should be some cedar left in the garage.
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Feb 2012 at 6:00am
HEATH is there any 40/50 mm ones being made down the track?WinkBig smileregards bob

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lure crazy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 5:36pm
Yeah Bob, people already asking about smaller ones for Bass. Will definately do the 50mm lure soon.Smile
bassnbob View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
B.O.B Timber Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bassnbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Feb 2012 at 5:46pm
Big smileCHAMPION ill test the buggers out at glenbawn Big smileregards bob
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic