LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > What the blazes is this fishing Lure?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Unknown Whitty’s

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lyonel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Unknown Whitty’s
    Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 1:13pm
Is this a unknown model?
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 5:51pm
Whitty did plenty of one off models from what I have seen , check out his Facebook page and many were auctioned off on his page.
PS, and your Jew Anne on Wadeys world Facebook site approx $250 in that condition. It’s called a 7inch model. Normally written under Bib but been used rubbed off .
Cheers
reel deal View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reel deal Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Oct 2017 at 8:17pm
Tony,
With that sort of childish comment, no wonder you were blocked from Facebook - Australian Lure Collectors.

Grow up

wadey
www.reeldealfishing.com.au
Doc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Doc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 3:20am
John is a prolific thinker he had all sorts of things hanging around his bench the few times I visited. 
Last time I saw him he had quit commercial lure making. Over 15 years now.
Has a very distinctive painting style I can tell a mile off the spray from his gun was fairly coarse but always well blended diamond mask with vertical bands  
Aussbasstony View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aussbasstony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Nov 2017 at 6:08pm
[QUOTE=reel deal] Tony,
With that sort of childish comment, no wonder you were blocked from Facebook - Australian Lure Collectors.

Grow up

wadey
[/QUOTE

Sorry mate just saw this post, learn to give correct ID’s and value sometimes hey. Least I was being constructive for this post not like you. Do you know what a Newell boomer looks like now ?
Ps. Where’s Wally —- have fun and I’m not banned on that site
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic