LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Fishing > Fishing Reports
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

USING MEMBERS ONLY LURES

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 38>
Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 7:18pm
That would also be a top jack lure as well.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Sep 2013 at 7:21pm
That lure of Lionel's swims like a little champion alright , nice healthy bass
Fish Choking Lures :)
ringo View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 5:13pm
I hit the Proserpine River this morning chasing barra using 'members only' lures.  I started off with a Deep River Pili and landed a 58cm barra.  I switched over to a silver Powell Mack Attack and unfortunately dropped a nice barra after it took me straight through the middle of a clump of trees.  Luckily I somehow got the lure back.  After some time I switched over to a DJR Narra Barra and landed a 60cm barra and a little 44cm barra.  Friday the 13th wasn't that unlucky.
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 6:30pm
Glad to see you had some fun Steve!
cheers steiny
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 2013 at 7:08pm
thanks for posting steve,.....great stuff mate Im sure the guys will appreciate the feedbackClap
that's what its all aboutThumbs Up
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 8:53pm
Here's a good little lure from a maker on this site. His name is Rowland Davis (Bkool) the lures he makes are called Wax's lures. He targets the saltys mainly i think. After landing this yella i popped the lure back into the water only to hook up on a good cod, snagging me and I ended up losing the lure. DAMNIT

Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 9:15pm
Originally posted by dalbykayakin dalbykayakin wrote:

Here's a good little lure from a maker on this site. His name is Rowland Davis (Bkool) the lures he makes are called Wax's lures. He targets the saltys mainly i think. After landing this yella i popped the lure back into the water only to hook up on a good cod, snagging me and I ended up losing the lure. DAMNIT

Ashley,
I picked up a SNAHU type Tackleback this week, so I don't lose any of your lures easily!
Like I told someone else recently, it only has to retrieve 1 lure to pay for itself, and it will save plenty!
Grab yourself one, or something similar,,,,,,,,,,,and use it!
That's the sort of story no-one likes to hear.
Cheers   MAL
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
dalbykayakin View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Smick Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dalbykayakin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 9:30pm
Yeah mate my 250 gram tackleback has been in my kayak for around 2 years now and i've saved hundreds of dollars worth of lures, this one must've been wrapped around and around the snag
Digitalis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digitalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 10:37pm
Here's one for Lofty and Red Hunter. In Jacky Jacky Creek Esoteric lure, CYCR Hell Raiser rod,
It's only a stick untill it has TEETH MARKS in it!!!
hazmail View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Rayna Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hazmail Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Sep 2013 at 11:48pm
Great thread this Jas, don't know why but I only just found it--Great to see some NON Jap/ Chinese lures getting some accolades, some pretty impressive catches too.
I took most of 'Swap 5' for 4 days of trout fishing recently and only caught two ---------------------- (both on mine unfortunately LOL LOL ConfusedConfused  Confused ), it's been pretty ordinary fishing up in the snow this winter, bring on summer and the coast I say.

Thanks for starting this.
Pete
   'RAYNA' ---Free Range Lures
peterayn@yahoo.com.au
Strangalures View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Strangalures Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 1:16am
Nice work guys keep'em coming please them jacks are a cool looking fish
Fish Choking Lures :)
Squiddly Diddly View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Squiddly Diddly Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 3:37pm
Found a couple of Nichos Maulers in Aidans Lure collection, so I took them out for a drink this morning. He doesn't know I used themWink but guess what Jas they work, so now I'll put them backLOL.Here's the proof.
saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 4:06pm
Awesome stuff
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
Montah Steel View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member
Hobbled Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Montah Steel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 7:50pm
the bass are on the bite today , got 8 on dusk at the local on one my single hooked bibbles weaponheads.
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 8:11pm
Originally posted by Montah Steel Montah Steel wrote:

the bass are on the bite today , got 8 on dusk at the local on one my single hooked bibbles weaponheads.

Yep!
I've been to the river with Adam, Dearth Evader and combined tally of 7 kids, since lunchtime.(2x Trips)
Kept 3(bleeding from gills) for a feed, released 10ish.
Was a lovely arvo to be on the water.
Cheers   MAL
DARK LORD
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 8:11pm
thanks danny.....they are from a while back!  good to see I was on the right trackThumbs Up
thanks again

Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 8:19pm

MEMBER....LIONEL.....LURE LIONEL WHITE LURES.......SPECIES BASS 42.5CM

THIS LURE WAS MADE AND SENT TO ME LAST WEEK BY A GUY IVE HELPED START OUT MAKING LURES OVER THE INTERNET.......HE CAUGHT HIS FIRST EVER BASS ON HIS OWN LURES LAST WEEK AND SENT ME A COUPLE TO TRY.....SEEM TO WORK OK....BASS 44CM
BELOW LURE BY LIONEL WHITE

MEMBER...RAVA ...LURE AKLURES MAULER...SPECIES BASS 41CM

Digitalis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digitalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 2013 at 11:22pm
From a few months back, water just getting cool. Conners Creek, Fysshe, lure Coomera on the bream, lil Teemburra on the others.
Lionel View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
White Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lionel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 12:57pm
Thanks Jason.

Lionel
Digitalis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Digitalis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Sep 2013 at 10:57pm
Likeing looking at your lures Lionel!
At some stage I'll have to get some of you?

Here is Lofty's sugar pen!? If i'm allowed to call it that? Love this lure so much I waded waist deep in a Barra Hole to take it back from SNAGS! with an action half way between a Bass Day Sugar Pen and a Zippin Ziggy it just catches fish!
Matt.
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 11:35am

Thanks Jas Smile the little Morpeth Mauler is my fav lure that I make Thumbs Up
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Sep 2013 at 7:19pm
And it works a treat gary mate...as they should...cheers

Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 3:41pm
ClapMXBs, Sooty Lollies, Taylors Beach area ConfusedHe wanted it
Esoteric lures "For The Select Few"
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 3:46pm
WinkWinkWinkWinkWinkWinkHe liked them too
Esoteric lures "For The Select Few"
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 3:51pm
Had my box packed for a session this arvo, twitchies, nichos, next bend, nutterjacks...  Absolutely howling outside.  Might have an early beverage instead.
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 4:46pm
Originally posted by Ducks Ducks wrote:

Had my box packed for a session this arvo, twitchies, nichos, next bend, nutterjacks...  Absolutely howling outside.  Might have an early beverage instead.

I know the felling, Lucky Ducks!!!
But I don't drink at the mo, on the wagon.
Mornings have been sweet, arvos, well, it's been blowin the spots off the neighbourhood hounds!!!
Might be worth a crack in the dark, lotsa bugs getting blown into the water.
Cheers   MAL
DARK LORD
ringo View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Sep 2013 at 9:11pm

39cm Mangrove Jack on a 100mm pink Murphy Prawn by Ray Murphy.  I got this one on my 4th cast with this lure.  Great lures!

ringo View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ringo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Sep 2013 at 10:47pm
A couple more today using Steiny's DJR lures.
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 11:58am
some good pics guys thanks for adding to the post............good to see the variety of fishing members are doing using other members lures.

MEMBER/maker: dishley/next bend lures....bass 40cm

Chep Buxley View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Chep Buxley Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 5:54pm
Richard Lee's lure

Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Oct 2013 at 9:42pm
Congrats, CB and Richard!!!
Good to see you found this post, sometimes it takes some help.
DARK LORD
Red Hunter View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Red Hunter Fishing Rods

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Red Hunter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 7:57am
RAVA - MARKALURE - POOLIE - STEINY - had 2 days fishing , a nice number of fish landed , 2 nd day was the better of the 2 .
Darkside Slayer and Zombie hunter.
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Oct 2013 at 8:15am
nice pics red....cheers mate

RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Oct 2013 at 1:29pm
Good stuff Ian good to see one of lures getting a swim mate Thumbs Up
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2013 at 10:37pm
Top; Smick Lures, can't remember the name of the lure, By Ashley (dalbykayaking) Bass 33cm
Bottom; Fugley Lures, Funky Haggis, By Chris (puglee62) Bass 36cm

DARK LORD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 38>
  Share Topic