Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > North American Fishing Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Verlon Craws

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fishaholic Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Darby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Verlon Craws
    Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 6:33pm
I took advantage of Verlons recent offer and nabbed a set of his craws, He kindly filled out the box with a foiled Tennessee Stud, which my wife just loves as she appreciates Purple  Wink  Thanks Verlon.

Brad

"If you are going to have fun with your rod.. get some wood

Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 6:45pm
verlon the magicianClap
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
RAVA View Drop Down
Industry Member
Industry Member
AkLures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RAVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 8:08pm
Real nice pickup BradThumbs Up Verlon as I said before mate you are a master6666ClapClap
Fish hate me!!!

Cheers Gary
ropes.basstard View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Asian Lures Guide

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ropes.basstard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jun 2011 at 11:15pm
Verlon is a clever dude!
Hi I'm Ropes and I'm addicted to fishing lures.
CircleVbaits View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2011 at 9:27am
Thanks for the nice comments, Lurelovers.
Glad you like them Brad.
The best to Y'all,
Verlon
Baitman
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2011 at 11:35am
WinkOh you young hillbilly Verlon I went to the post office yesterday and theres a parcel from you. The dolly lure is cool as BUT i'm going to swim her for a cod I reckonWinkWinkWink The bullfrog topwater slider is just unreal and that my friend will never be swam!!!!! No doubt about it the sentiments expressed above my post is an accurate reflection of your talents mate,Thankyou Verlon. Darbs great craws you got there mateClap......B.J.
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jun 2011 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by doccod doccod wrote:

WinkOh you young hillbilly Verlon I went to the post office yesterday and theres a parcel from you. The dolly lure is cool as BUT i'm going to swim her for a cod I reckonWinkWinkWink The bullfrog topwater slider is just unreal and that my friend will never be swam!!!!! No doubt about it the sentiments expressed above my post is an accurate reflection of your talents mate,Thankyou Verlon. Darbs great craws you got there mateClap......B.J.
   Thanks BJ, but I told you that Dolly was not to fish with. If a Cod hits her, she will come apart. You will lose fish and Dolly both. Swim the frog, it is made out of the right stuff.
Regards,
Verlon
Baitman
doccod View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
B.J.'s Spinnerbaits

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote doccod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 11:39am
LOLLOLLOL How come we haven't got a big stirring spoon motif to use
,sorry vernon couldn't resist mateLOL No I was only kidding look I've shown Dolly and bullfrog to a few mates who appreciate home made craft and they were blown away with your talent my friend!!!! The bullfrog lure will be tried on a bass/cod at a later date for a photo for you mate until then keep smilingSmileSmileSmile........B.J. p.s. Now where's that spoon?
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
CircleVbait Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CircleVbaits Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2011 at 1:04pm
Hey B.J., us hillbillies eat with spoons and  fish with lures. LOLLOLLOLLOL
Thanks for the nice comments.
The best to Y'all,
verlon
Baitman
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic