LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > International Lures > North American Fishing Lures > USA Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Verlon the Magician

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Verlon the Magician
    Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 5:52pm
Recent post by Chris was a beautiful Pauly Shad carved from Buckeye wood which I also received, Thank you again Verlon.
But would like to share some of the lures I received from Verlon over the years, the variety, styles and different finishes are awesome, the photos don't do them justice but LL members who are lucky enough to own some of these beauties know what I mean.
Keep up the great work Verlon the Magician.
Please not one lure is a hybrid between Verlon and Chris from Fugly Lures.

Ollie
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 6:20pm
Some great lures there ollie...im privelleged to have many of verlons lures new and old, along with a few other timber works he was kind enough to send to jack....if its ok I will add to your post when time allows....hes not a bad old hillbilly young verlon.
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
fletch View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
Kuttafurra Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fletch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 7:37pm
awesome mate ...I only have a few and would love many more .... look forward to seeing more ....cheers aaron
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 8:24pm
Now I wonder which one Chris had a hand in? Love his work and what a great collection.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Mal Vader View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mal Vader Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 9:21pm
Works of art, individually.
A hell of a collection combined!!!
DARK LORD
In Space, no-one can hear you SCREAM!
puglee62 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Fugly Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puglee62 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2014 at 9:23pm
Verlons lures have impressed me from the first time I ever saw one(the first was a frogskin one) they're well made and well finished ,aside from his great talents his lures are great fish catchers too.You've got a great collection Ollie
that's no how ye make porridge!
edzard View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Ollie's Stingrays

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote edzard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 6:44am
Would be great to see any other lures or carving of verlon, please nicho or anyone that would like to add to this would be great to see. Also have some more to add will get some pictures together.
Ollie
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 4:58pm
There is always with great hesitation before I put on one of Verlon's lures not wanting to lose any, but I also like using themLOL
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Lofty View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder

Esoteric Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lofty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 2014 at 5:50pm
Verlon is a Lure maker extraordinaire ,love his lures I havn't enough to waste on fish yet ,I can use mine 
Esoteric lures "For The Select Few"
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic