LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > QLD Lures > Barra King
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Very Rare Barra King

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sticko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Very Rare Barra King
    Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 12:51pm
This is a very special round bibed Barra King and a rare colour , i believe Henry only made a hand full of them I am so lucky to have it in my collection Does anyone else have one , I would love to see it .
STICKO

Nobody Wins unless Everybody Wins
Nicho View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Nichos Maulers

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nicho Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 12:53pm
nice lure that one sticko.
Nichos Maulers Homemade timber lures....THEY CATCH FISH!

YA DONT KNOW...IF YA DONT GO...SO GET OUT THERE AND... FISH IT
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 1:17pm
MMMmmm nice! Better not let Seaweed see that one.
cheers steiny
CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 5:55pm
That is a rare lure that's for sure.I do have some but not in that colour.Very nice.
The Journey is the Reward

saito View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saito Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 6:19pm
Very nice lure indeed.
Cheers

James

~Love my Bass fishing~
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 2013 at 6:49pm
Special indeed, very nice Sticko

I don't have one, closest I've been is that I did get to hold a couple like that but had to (grudgingly) give them back! Cry LOL

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 8:47am
Which one of my two sons do you want for it LOL.
Very nice, have a couple of the 'rounded' bib in my collection, but nothing like this pattern.
Don't know if you've noticed, but the early ones have that red stripe (like yours) as a sort of 'gill' stripe, just behind the eye.
Have 14 early ones, predominately in red stripe, but a couple in different colour, check-out the top row in pic. Thanks for showing.
Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
sticko View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sticko Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 9:58am
Yes , I love those Lures you have Tony ,maybe Barry could get Henry to lay all his lures out for a look see ,as they are hard to admire in his tackle box .Ref to Henry Hall visit on the site.Cheers DaveBig smile
STICKO

Nobody Wins unless Everybody Wins
steiny View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steiny Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 11:33am
That is gold Tony!...don't let your boys read this.
cheers steiny
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 2013 at 11:58am
Your collection is looking amazing Tony, well done! 
Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
Seaweed View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
née Capt.Seaweed

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Seaweed Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 2013 at 9:04am
Thanks guys, due to much help from members here, re trades/swaps. My BarraKing addiction has cost me dearly LOL. Have another one on the way at present, getting harder now to fill the gaps, makes the challenge all that sweeter.
We'll have to compare collections sometime Tony, only have one double in 4" at this point.
Regards, Seaweed.
"Always Merry and Bright"
DTRAIN33 View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DTRAIN33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Feb 2013 at 7:19pm
I have been grace with a Barra king in a tackle box I was given during a clean up from the 2013 Bundy floods it is still in the original packet with the paper card and is numbered lure 817
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic