LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Lures Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted Lees “Lees” pattern

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flathead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted Lees “Lees” pattern
    Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 6:50pm
I haven’t got a pic but I’m chasing a lee’s with the word Lees painted as the stenciled scale pattern. I think they were mainly Barra Traps. If you haven’t got one to sell but have one you can take a pic of to post that’s also appreciated.
Thanks
rally44 View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Lee's Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rally44 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 8:18pm
Hi Gavin, Good luck, the LEE pattern is not readily discernible. Needs looking at closely, bit like some graffiti artists Tags!! Cheers Richard. P.S. Gavin Will have another good look through my old stencils.
Dads in the shed making saw-dust again.
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2019 at 9:51pm
What sort of vintage would these be?
I've accumulated quite a few Lee's in my hoarding of Scorps. I think several of them are barra traps from memory.
But need a pointer to work out where to start looking...
Flathead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flathead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Sep 2019 at 8:02am
I’d guess early 90’s, maybe late 80’s. If you look very closely at the pattern on the flank of the lure you can see the letters L E E stenciled. They take up the whole side and run the length. At a glance it just looks like scale stripes.
Flathead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flathead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Apr 2021 at 7:19pm
Just bumping this in case someone has scratched one up. 
Flathead View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Flathead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Nov 2021 at 6:00pm
And again, it’s the last piece of the puzzle for me. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic