LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Lures Wanted
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wanted - Stuckey Lures X4.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wanted - Stuckey Lures X4.
    Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 9:29am
I'm working on putting together a set of Stuckey Lures to match those illustrated in his catalogue of colour patterns.

I'm chasing the standard 6cm body length size and at present I need a further four colours to complete my task.

Wanted colours: #3, #4, #5 and #15.

Should anyone have un-fished examples of these four colours that they are prepared to trade or sell then I would greatly appreciate hearing from you.

By way of swaps I have spares of the following colours available should you be interested: 1, 2, 7, 9, 12, 14, 16, 17, 20, 22, 25 and 26. (Please note that these swaps are not available for sale.)

Further, I'm also aware that Peter has produced several other colour patterns which are not depicted in this catalogue and I would definitely be interested in acquiring samples of them as well if that were possible.

Regards,
Col
bullrout22 View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bullrout22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 6:18pm
Col

Try the Tackle and Camping Shop at Tumut they had lots of his lures for sale

Also the Tackle Shop at Yass they sell them also

Plus a member on here cant think of his name [old age]  he owns the Tackle Shop at Mulwala im sure he sells them
Dave Lake Macquarie N.S.W

horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 6:45pm
Originally posted by bullrout22 bullrout22 wrote:

Col

Try the Tackle and Camping Shop at Tumut they had lots of his lures for sale

Also the Tackle Shop at Yass they sell them also

Plus a member on here cant think of his name [old age]  he owns the Tackle Shop at Mulwala im sure he sells them

Tony Bennett - Cod Classic. Tony is also on Facebook.
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 7:35pm
Thank you Dave and Martin for the leads, it is greatly appreciated. I will follow them up first thing tomorrow morning.
Regards,
Col
Cod Classic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cod Classic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2019 at 10:05pm
Colsel

Tony Bennett - Lake Mulwala Fish Camp Ski here. Sorry we do not sell the Stuckeys instore as suggested. (Do have a heap of other stuff!!) 

As you would know, they were a lure that was very popular around that general Windamere  / central NSW area. Happy hunting.

Cheers TB
colsel View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2019 at 6:50am
Hi Tony,
Thanks for that clarification.
Best regards,
Col
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic