LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Australian Lures > NSW Lures > Deception Lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WARNING PHOTOS - 25th Anniversary - Evolution Sets

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote colsel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WARNING PHOTOS - 25th Anniversary - Evolution Sets
    Posted: 23 Sep 2017 at 11:33pm
2017 has been a momentous year for Paul Kneller. Not only does it mark the 25th Anniversary of his lure making career but also earlier in the year Paul was honoured by being inducted into the Australian Lure Expo's "Hall of Fame" for his contributions to the industry.

As part of the celebrations Paul has released some limited edition boxed sets appropriately showcasing the evolution of his lure designs. Two options were available, a choice of either a set painted in Paul's own personal favourite colour pattern "Sunset Segmented", or a set done in his biggest selling pattern the "Dark Green back and sides with Orange rings and belly".

The photos below show a numbered "Sunset Segmented" set as well as a "Red Cedar" special edition.

Congratulations Paul on achieving these significant milestones and it's good to see that your enthusiasm has been rekindled of late with the release to the market of some exciting new models.

CaptainCranky View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Guide
LureLovers.com Guide
Beta Tester

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaptainCranky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 8:20am
Very Very nice.Thankyou Col for posting up for our members to see.
The Journey is the Reward

mafled View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mafled Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 12:56pm
Absolutely beautiful, can not wait to see my first splurge into the world of collecting. Mine will be one of the dark green sets. A colour I fished often.
Darren
No the other one
wickky View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wickky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 7:37pm
Dam that Red Cedar edition is NICE!
Got my matching number sets on Friday.
Super stoked with them
HARTE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HARTE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 2017 at 8:00pm
WOW, they look sensational,
thanks for sharing!Thumbs Up
al49 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote al49 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Sep 2017 at 7:05pm
they look brilliant, great setup
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 12:03am
Thanks Col, This is the first time I have done a mixed set, the response I had from several people was that they didn't really know the chronological order of Deceptions, so it was good to get that across. Got a couple of other little projects to hopefully fulfill before the years out too, one will link the past to the present and the other looking to the future. Cheers Paul.
Raffey View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Raffey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Sep 2017 at 10:16pm
These are amazing Paul, well done as always. And thanks Col for posting.

Cheers,

Danny.
Echo Lures
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Oct 2017 at 10:11pm
Hey Guys, still have a few of the sets left for sale in the Green/Orange yabby pattern (#6), PM me if you want any info on them, cheers Paul.
Rocket*Surgeon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rocket*Surgeon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2017 at 3:31am
Wow...those are beautiful, especially that top set. Reminds me of our pyromelana kingsnake...
Bigriver View Drop Down
Stall Holder
Stall Holder
Kneller Lures

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bigriver Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Nov 2017 at 8:59am
How dare that snake copy my pattern LOL Cool looking snake Thumbs Up
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic