Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Why can't I see pictures in posts?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Why can't I see pictures in posts?
    Posted: 25 Nov 2009 at 11:17am
In order to access full features of the Forums on LureLovers.com you need to register as a member, and be logged in to the forum.

After you have registered and logged in to the forum you will have access to additional features, including the ability to see images posted by other members.

Membership is free, and registration only takes a moment - Click here to Register Now

If you have registered and still cannot access the Forums, please ensure that you have Activated your account by clicking on the link sent to you in the account activation email (sent to the email address you provided when registering).

Please email forum@lurelovers.com if you require further assistance. Thumbs Up

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
kiwozi View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwozi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 5:46pm
I have registered,activated my acc but still can't see pics??
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 6:33pm
Hi Jason,

Thank you for bringing that to my attention.

The forum is currently undergoing a few minor upgrades and the pictures should be working again for you a little later this evening, this issue is currently affecting all users with a "beginner" forum member status.

My apology for any inconvenience Embarrassed

Cheers, Tony

Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Oct 2010 at 7:08pm
The problem should now be corrected.

If your are logged in as a member and unable to view images in forum posts, please clear your browser's cookies (e.g. Firefox or Internet Explorer) and then log back in to the forum.

Please email forum@lurelovers.com if you require further assistance. Thumbs Up

Cheers, Tony

kiwozi View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwozi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 6:47pm
tried clearing cookies last night but still can't see pics
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Oct 2010 at 7:06pm
Hi Jason,

Could you please email details of the web browser and version (e.g. MSIE 8 / Firefox 3.610 / etc..) you are currently using to forum@lurelovers.com to assist in identifying what's causing the issue for you Thumbs Up

You can find the browser version by clicking on "Help" and selecting "About" from the menu at the top of the browser window.

Cheers, Tony

kiwozi View Drop Down
Unverified New Member
Unverified New Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kiwozi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Oct 2010 at 9:52pm
yeh,, I can see pics now, I had my security settings to high
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic