Forum Home Forum Home > General Lure Discussion > Help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

won't open Lou Teizel

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: won't open Lou Teizel
    Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 1:41pm
Seems like I am not the only one who can't open Goldtrev's post on Lou Teizel in "Whatever" with only I person reading it in the few days the post has been up. I originally thought it was my computer. 

Has this post been closed down?
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
goldtrev68 View Drop Down
Ex Member.
Ex Member.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goldtrev68 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 2:15pm
Yes you could be correct Martin.....maybe one of the fun police did not like me getting in first & wishing Lou a happy bday before them,,,,I did get in early too,,,,like 4pm....they have been telling me they will delete my posts....I am not in the clicky little group....on the outer...Gary
Tony View Drop Down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Apr 2016 at 2:44pm
Originally posted by horrorhead horrorhead wrote:

Seems like I am not the only one who can't open Goldtrev's post on Lou Teizel in "Whatever" with only I person reading it in the few days the post has been up. I originally thought it was my computer. 

Has this post been closed down?

I just had a look at the issue with the post in question not appearing, it is not missing due to moderation. I will be looking further into what happened, although at this stage it appears it was likely lost due to corrupted data in a cache.

edit: I would recommend re-creating the post, as the original is now gone completely due to it being an incomplete and unusable record. I have also removed the broken link to it.

Originally posted by goldtrev68 goldtrev68 wrote:

Yes you could be correct Martin.....maybe one of the fun police did not like me getting in first & wishing Lou a happy bday before them,,,,I did get in early too,,,,like 4pm....they have been telling me they will delete my posts....I am not in the clicky little group....on the outer...Gary

As with any larger group online there are always cliques within them, and for different reasons (I call them special interest groups) From my viewpoint you appear within at least one or two so called cliques here yourself Gary, although sadly not all with a positive focus.

In relatiion to the second topic you have snuck in here as a bit of a whinge against our moderation policies, it's simple Gary, read the rules.

It's a PG rated public forum, not the back bar at the pub. Behave appropriately (as most here do), and follow the rules, you won't have any problems. If you continue to struggle with that concept we may need to reduce your permissions on the site, we all volunteer our time to keep this place civil, none of us are obliged to put up with your aggressive behavior and lack of manners.

Cheers, Tony

For the love of Fishing Lures.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic