LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Lure Making > Make your own Fishing Lures > Questions and Tips re carving your own fishing lures
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

xmas greetings

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote glider Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: xmas greetings
    Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 2:39am
Hello Aussie lure builders,hope you have a good one. Don't know when santa gets round your way - but could you ask him where the f**s my new airbrush ?
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 7:49am
Yeah, I was supposed to get a new bike.     You got to be a lover of Kevin Bloody Wilson to understand
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Lycan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lycan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 9:07am
Thankfully I joined supercheap club plus the day before Christmas, santa let me spend $200 on paints and extras, boxing day now and everything I purchased is on special, so as club member I get 30% credit on all those purchases.

Guess where I`m going back to today

Trying to add an air compressor to the list but not sure I`ve been good enough, will know by tonight.
Living outside of the square means never having to sit in the corner
gimme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gimme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 6:50pm
Yeah Martin, I have looked all around this tree and there ain't nothin that I like....
Plastic is for storing lures, not making them.
horrorhead View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLover of the Year 2020

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote horrorhead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 7:52pm
Originally posted by gimme gimme wrote:

Yeah Martin, I have looked all around this tree and there ain't nothin that I like....

LOLLOLLOL
Martin-

you don't havta be pretty to fish
Lycan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lycan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Dec 2018 at 10:05pm
Well unfortunately santa didn't think an air compressor was an acceptable gift, Hmmm does remind me of Kevin Wilsons song " Hey santa where`s my $%^&#@! bike.

Ahh well have to devise different plan of attack.

Living outside of the square means never having to sit in the corner
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic