LURELOVERS™ Australian Fishing Lure Community Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > The Lure Market > Classifieds > Lures for Sale/Trade
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Z-man soft plastics

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Z-man soft plastics
    Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 2:13pm
Hey all
I know this is not the kind of lures mostly traded here but decided to throw it up anyway.
My niece recently moved to the USA and acquired a large number of packs of zman plastics on my behalf.
I guess a store was offloading old stock and models they don't need or something ...
There may have been some miscommunication and 'a few packs of each' was interpreted as 'a few bundles of 6 packets of each'...

To make it easy for me, I'm breaking it down to packs of 6 priced to move.  Different models have between 5 and 10 plastics per bag, per normal.

PACK 1: Crusteaz Shimmer Pearl, Crusteaz Chartreuse Sparkle, 2" Grubz Glow Bone, 2.5" Grubz Electric Pink, 7.5" Ribbon Tail WormZ WaterMelon RedBone, 4.5" Pitchin CrawZ Black Blue Flake ($25)

PACK 2: 5" Grubz Motor Oil, 5" Grubz Electric Pink, 4.5" Pitchin CrawZ Black/Blue Flake, Punch CrawZ Silver Shadow, Crusteaz Chartreuse Sparkle, 2.5" Grubz Violet Sparkle ($25)

PACK 3: 5" Grubz Motor Oil, 5" Grubz Electric Pink, 2.5" Grubz Electric Pink, 2.5" Grubz Violet Sparkle, 2" Grubz Gold Flake, 2" Grubz Hardy Head ($30)

PACK 4: 2" Grubz Glow Bone, 2" Grubz Gold Flake, 2" Grubz Gudgeon, 2" Grubz Hardy Head, 2.5" Grubz Violet Sparkle,2.5" Grubz Electric Pink ($30)

Can let go a couple of each pack.
Coming to expo (Saturday only) and can do in person handovers or can post as large letter ($3/pack)
whipit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whipit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 8:05pm
Would be interested in pack one. Will still be away but have a mate with a stand there. Can get him to give you payment and collect for me. If ok.
Cheers Brad
whipit
Ducks View Drop Down
LureLovers.com Fanatic
LureLovers.com Fanatic

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ducks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 2017 at 8:24pm
Yea mate that's fine shoot me a pm with which stand to drop them at.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic